On-demand Video Options
Welcome to Pilates Bodies Studio!
Locally owned and proudly serving the community of Juneau for over 10 years, Pilates Bodies is a full-service Pilates studio, offering private and semi-private instruction, as well as mat Pilates and BodyPump classes.
Change Your Life
At Pilates Bodies, every client’s goal is our first priority.
Whether your goal is to:
- increase core strength and stability
- emphasize balancing strength with flexibility
- improve postural problems
- develop longer, leaner muscles
- complement your existing weight-training program
- improve performance in sports, such as skiing, hockey, running, cycling, etc.
- correct over-training and muscular imbalances that lead to injury
- help prevent injury and work toward becoming pain-free
- improve balance, coordination and circulation
- renew your body after having a baby
- engage in exercise that is gentle on the joints
What Our Clients Say
"Before meeting Julia at Pilates Bodies, I was not one to take group classes. In fact, what got me in the door the first time six years ago was an opportunity to meet up with a friend. However, from my first mat Pilates class, through my one-on-one Pilates sessions with Julia on the Pilates Reformer, I have steadily gained in strength, flexibility and balance in class and in life alongside a wonderful group of participants and instructors. I've also benefitted from my many BodyPump classes, my exposure to Ballet Barre and PiYo classes. Chronic weaknesses and bouts of immobility that kept dogging me are a thing of the past - I’m sold!
Julia is a conscientious and very knowledgeable instructor who provides a trio of encouragement for challenge, fun and lightheartedness and consistently offers great client and participant care. The instructors she hires for the array of studio offerings are exemplars of the same standards and characteristics.
I feel that we are so fortunate to have such a resource in Juneau, and I look forward to the Hip Hop & Jazz Series I'm currently enrolled in, as well as the continuation of positively, ever-evolving teachings and practices Pilates Bodies offers!"